ATK customers are interested in several types of
- Transportation slosh (tank on a train, in a boat, in a truck, etc.
- Wind-induced pad slosh (tank on top of a launch vehicle at the
launch pad) - 1g
- Slosh during launch - rotation, spin, nutation, etc - high g.
- Slosh while on orbit - zero g or near zero g
- Slosh during spacecraft maneuvers with acceleration
- Slosh in a diaphragm tank
- Slosh in a PMD tank
- Slosh in an empty tank (example: spinner tanks)
- Slosh in a baffled tank (example: MESSENGER